activemq-users mailing list archives

From samahome <sreenivas.s...@boeing.com>
Subject Re: Need help in understanding Broker Process communication classes in ActiveMQ source code
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 06:57:50 GMT

Thanks Marlon for the reply.

I am looking in the activeMQ/broker source directory for the class(es) which
contains the code for the functionality where the broker reads from the
transport layer and writes back to the transport layer for subscribers
consumption. I could not find the specific classes and have difficulty in
constituting the end-to-end message flow once the messages are handed off to
tcp transport layer by the producer.

I would greatly appreciate if i can get help in the names of specific
classes for the above functionality.

- Sreenivas