activemq-users mailing list archives

From samahome <sreenivas.s...@boeing.com>
Subject Need help in understanding Broker Process communication classes in ActiveMQ source code
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:14:41 GMT

Could some one explain me the classes in ActiveMQ source which enqueues and
dequeues the messages. I am particularly interested in the classes specific
to the broker process.

Once the producer client hands off the messages to TCP transport layer, how
the broker puts in to different lists based on each topic and each priority.
Which source classes in ActiveMQ i should look at to get more understanding.

 - Sreenivas