activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marlon Santos <msan...@exist.com>
Subject Re: RequestorTool Example
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:53:17 GMT

Good observation.. and to remove the error message

     ERROR ManagedRegionBroker            - Failed to register destination
queue://

in the broker console ( i didnt include the whole error log because its very
long), replace the code if( replySubject==null  ) or line 102 in the
requester tool with this code

     if( replySubject==null || replySubject.equals("") )

or download this patch  http://www.nabble.com/file/4190/RequesterTool.java
RequesterTool.java

Regards,
Marlon