activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ken Gallo <kga...@exist.com>
Subject Re: RequestorTool Example
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:53:08 GMT

edit ConsumerTool.java, in line 93 its originally:
    Session session = connection.createSession(transacted, ackMode);

edit it to be:
    session = connection.createSession(transacted, ackMode);

The session is already defined as a global variable and defining it again
there was making its scope limited to the run function. That's why the
session becomes null when the replyProducer.send() command is invoked.

Compile it again, and the consumer will now receive the messages.

Hope this helps,
Ken