activemq-users mailing list archives

From bhartsb <bhar...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Problem with STOMP C++ Client connecting with a AMQ Broker having Authorization and Authentication Plugins installed
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:46:31 GMT

Hi Nate,

Thanks for making the changes.  However, it is still not quite working 100%
as it should.  Right now when a connection is created using invalid
credentials, the broker is sending back a CONNECTED msg first and then an
ERROR msg.  The correct behaviour should be to send an ERROR msg and
disconnect.  Not send CONNECTED first.

THis was also discussed in another thread and the behaviour agreed on was as
I describe:

http://www.nabble.com/Proper-behavior-for-client-authorization-failure-tf2497200.html

Hopefully you can send another JAR soon.

Thanks again.