activemq-users mailing list archives

From rhodebump <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject Re: Can't use Hermes JMS with the last ActiveMQ 4.2 SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 05:02:35 GMT

Ricardo,
I am having this same issue with the latest 4.1 snapshots.  I am also using
spring 2.0/xbean-spring.
Let's work together and share info and try to fix this problem.

I have activemq running on a public server that folks can try (feel free)
hostname: test.rhoderunner.com
port: 6969

jars:
activeio-core-3.x-incubator-20061027.143938-1.jar
activemq-core-4.1-incubator-20061110.043035-46.jar
backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.0.jar
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar
spring-2.0-rc1.jar
xbean-spring-2.6.jar

xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
  http://activemq.org/config/1.0
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.activemq/xsds/activemq-core-4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.xsd">

  <!--  lets create an embedded ActiveMQ Broker -->
  <amq:broker useJmx="true" persistent="false" brokerName="BROKER_1">
    <amq:transportConnectors>
      <amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:6969" />
    </amq:transportConnectors>
  </amq:broker>

</beans>