activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lars <lars.krog-jen...@six.se>
Subject Re: ObjectMessage serialization
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:13:53 GMT

Hello,

I have tried setting the property on both the connection factory and the
connection:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory(user, pwd, "vm://localhost");
connectionFactory.setUseAsyncSend(true);
connectionFactory.setObjectMessageSerializationDefered(true);
connectionFactory.setCopyMessageOnSend(false);

_connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
((ActiveMQConnection
)_connection).setObjectMessageSerializationDefered(true);

but neither way is it working. This connection is used to produce and
comsume messages.

To make things even more strange is that if remote clients access
the broker and receives the ObjectMessage, the received object is always
NULL
when objectMessageSerializationDefered == true, and is working as expected
when
objectMessageSerializationDefered == false.

To make things clear, I expect serialization on the remote client anyhow,
but not on the
local, embedded, client (producer and consumer).

The broker is configured as follows:
 _broker = new BrokerService();
 _broker.setPersistent(false);
 _broker.addConnector("vm://localhost");
 _broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61616");

Lars