activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danielius Jurna <daniel...@elitnet.lt>
Subject Re: Consumer deadlock?
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:08:57 GMT

We can only reproduce this on the production server while waiting for couple
of days :-)
But I wonder what "waiting to lock <0x0000002aa17df278> (a
org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.SinglePool) " means? I cannot find that
object to be locked in any other thread. Is that possible?

But interesting thing is that