activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ricardo <dickvos...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't use Hermes JMS with the last ActiveMQ 4.2 SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:19:13 GMT

Hello,

I was using one of the first 4.1 snapshots and it worked fine with Hermes
but now I have a problem with the wire format. After updating spring to 2.0,
I had to use a newer snapshot with the new version of xbean-spring. I'm
trying to use Hermes but it doesn't work in the last 4.1 and 4.2 snapshots.
I use the same Hermes configuration as always, topic discoverment works fine
but when I try to browse a topic or queue Hermes throws this message:

javax.jms.JMSException

Wire format negotation timeout : peer did not send his wire format.

I'll upload a file with our log showing the wire negotiation. I hope to not
to annoy anyone with a dummy question, I don't have so much experience with
ActiveMQ.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.