activemq-users mailing list archives

From "massive.boisson" <massive.bois...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: receiving async exception when not appropriate
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:47:39 GMT

Hiram Chirino wrote:

>> So if it is correct, my problem still remains, but I defined it wrong
>> because of my ignorance - even session.commit() does not raise the
>> exception.
>
> I think your on to something here now.  I think we need to enhance our
> broker so that it keeps track  of any errors that occurred that were
> part of a transaction and the force that transaction to fail on the
> commit.  Patches would be welcomed or even a raised jira issue :)
>
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Well thank you for understanding me! And James for helping clarify what I
was saying.

I raised JIRA at the beggining -
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1022 . It describes only the
specific problem I discovered with privileges.

I raised another issue just now, which specifies the generalized problem you
described here -  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1043
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1043 .

You are of course free to delete any of them if you think they are
redundant.

Fixing the problem could be too much for me, both because of my technical
knowledge and time. I will talk to my supervisors and see what they think.
Although it probobly will be the quickest way to solve the problem. I'll let
you know what I can do.

Regards,

--MB