activemq-users mailing list archives

From le <le.c...@na.nykline.com>
Subject Re: Kaha with Master/Slave
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 06:02:35 GMT

The reason I want to play with this senario is that:
    1. I got "too many connection" error for mysql;
    2. got "can't start derby database" error for journaled jdbc +
derby;(most likely the slave detect the shutdown of master but try to start
derby embedded databse before master's derby is shutdown)
    3. don't want to try other database for now.

I tried to create a JournaledKahaPersistentAdatper then I start 2 broker in
Master/Slave mode.
Then I published some message to Master. Once I stopped Master, the Slave
took over which looks OK.
But the problem is that I couldn't find those messages in the Slave.

So does it mean that Kaha can't be used in Master/Slave mode?