activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chris Hofstaedter <chr...@nmwco.com>
Subject Is it possible to set up a (non-demand) ForwardingBridge with username/password?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 04:24:59 GMT

I'm using 4.0.1 and I'm trying to set up an authenticated ForwardingBridge
that automatically reconnects after bouncing the broker.  I've got the
unauthenticated model working with something like this

ForwardingBridge bridge = new ForwardingBridge(TransportFactory.connect(new
URI("vm://" + m_queueName)),

TransportFactory.connect(new URI("failover://" + m_url)));
bridge.setDispatchAsync(true);
bridge.start();

But I'm stuck trying to work out how to connect when the broker is
authenticating the connect.  Is it even possible?  Can it be made to work
with with TransportFilter and TransportListener?

This would be a lot easier if (as indicated in AMQ-545) the
DiscoveryNetworkConnector supported a setter to indicate whether one wanted
it to use the DemandForwardingBridge or the ForwardingBridge within the
createBridge function.  Is there a patch for this floating around anywhere?

thanks for any suggestions.