activemq-users mailing list archives

From sgliu <sheng...@sina.com>
Subject Re: Topic In Visual C++,Who can help me?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:59:07 GMT

Example in http://www.activemq.org/site/cms.html
I only change
destination = session->createQueue( "TEST.FOO" );
into
destination = session->createTopic( "mytopic" );
In producer and consumer,I both change it.

I also changed
HelloWorldProducer producer( 1000 );
into
HelloWorldProducer producer( 1);

Programe run no error.But I see nothing in consumer,see nothing prompt
message in producer also.
J2SE 5.0 Monitoring & management Consol prompt:
In ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.mytopic
ConsumerCount=0,DequeueCount=0,QueueSize=0

these code , queue sucess,but topic ?
How can I do?