activemq-users mailing list archives

From bhartsb <bhar...@cox.net>
Subject Re: Problem with STOMP C++ Client connecting with a AMQ Broker having Authorization and Authentication Plugins installed
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:55:54 GMT

Hi I'll chime in here as this work discussed is being done for me.

First, you are correct that the CONNECTED msg is coming from the broker...I
think that was just a typing error by my developer.

As for the issue, the C++ call createConnection() creates a low level
connection(assume), and passes credentials. Then the broker should send a
STOMP ERROR msg back (if credentials are wrong) and disconnect.  It seems
this has already been discussed with regard to the RUBY client:

http://www.nabble.com/Proper-behavior-for-client-authorization-failure-tf2497200.html

If the C++ app. upon receiving ERROR then wants to create an exception, I
suppose it could.

Any ETA for this fix?

Thanks.