activemq-users mailing list archives

From robottaway <rotta...@musiciansfriend.com>
Subject Re: networkConnectors causing NPE
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:58:56 GMT

I was using the version of 4.0.2 under the 'Binary for Unix' section of this
page:

http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-402-release.html

I checked out the RC6 version from the link at the top of this page and now
I then had a problem with a second broker being created. I changed the
'brokerName' element to not contain period characters. Then things worked
perfect. I am now bridging to a Servicemix 3.0 instance running on the same
machine!

I think I may have been using a early 4.0.2 release? Obviously not a
'stable' release. The RC6 release is working fine :)

the .NET NMS api also worked with this release candidate.

Thank you for the help.