activemq-users mailing list archives

From quak <hari_bits2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Running two queues on same machine
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:33:15 GMT

Hi

I have two java applications, each of them recieves message from two
different queues. This is working fine on windows machine. But when I tried
to run two queues on linux machine (one with port 61616 and other with
61615) the java application is throwing an exception

 javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
tcp:/159.14.43.232:61615. Reason: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: port
out of range:-1
surprisingly though I'm using a lower port it is complaining that port is
out of range. Can any one help me out.

Thanks in advance