activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject Switching from STOMP to OpenWire
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 06:52:35 GMT

Hi-

I would like to switch to the OpenWire protocol from the Stomp protocol -
when it is available of-course. I am using the cms classes directly in my
code ... something like
cms::Message* implMsgClone = implMessage->clone();

Q1. Now since this is the cms implementation that uses the Stomp protocol, I
would like to know how easy would it be for me to switch to OpenWire ...
what efforts are required at my end to switch to OpenWire when cms
implemenation for the same is available.

Q2. Their was some discussion going-on on using the OpenWire implementation
donated by amazon instead of coding for the OpenWire architecture discussed
on the site. Any decisions in this regard as to what would be available to
us and when.

Thank you.
Lalit Nagpal
CSA, SunGard (http://www.sungard.com/csa/)