activemq-users mailing list archives

From DanLeepw <danle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AQ 4.0.2 snapshot networkconnectors excludedDestinations problem
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:29:58 GMT

Hi James,

I am also getting this problem. When I use wildcard in
<excludedDestinations>, for example:

 <networkConnector name="networkBroker" uri="multicast://default"
          failover="true"
	  conduitSubscriptions="false">

       <excludedDestinations>
              <topic physicalName="abc.>"/>
       </excludedDestinations>

</networkConnector>

JMS messages will still be received by all consumers that are connecting to
different nodes of the network of broker.

My system info is:
OS: Fedora Core 5
JVM: 1.5.0_08
ActiveMQ: 4.0.1

Hope that I can get your reply soon. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Dan