activemq-users mailing list archives

From pgiesin <pgie...@hubcitymedia.com>
Subject Network of Embedded Brokers
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:18:16 GMT

I would like to setup a network of embedded brokers. Each broker would be
running in an instance of tomcat on a separate server. Each tomcat instance
would also have a single producer and a single consumer. The producer should
publish to the internal broker. The consumers should receive messages from
each of the other brokers, but not its own.

So far I have managed to get a single instance working except for that fact
that it consumes its own messages, which I would like to avoid. I don't know
if a configuration like this is even possible. So if anyone has something
configured like this I would really like to share notes and configuration
files.

Thanks,
Pete