activemq-users mailing list archives

From manuv <manuel.viv...@campus.upf.edu>
Subject problems with OpenWire CPP client
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:54:14 GMT

Hi.

I've installed ActiveMQ release 4.0.1 and made some tests with Java clients.
It's worked OK.

I also would like to access the broker from a C++ client. So, I've
downloaded the source for release 4.0.1 and tried to use the OpenWire CPP
client. I've built the OpenWire test using Microsoft Visual Studio and the
file /openwire-cpp/activemq-cpp.sln from the distribution. It has worked
fine.

But when I launch the test executable, it doesn'nt work. I get the output

Connecting to ActiveMQ broker...
Opening socket to: 127.0.0.1 on port 61616
Sending command: cmd.id = 1, corr.id = -1, type = CONNECTION_INFO
Received command: cmd.id = 0, corr.id = -1, type = WIRE_FORMAT_INFO
Received command: cmd.id = 1, corr.id = -1, type = BROKER_INFO

and after this, the client keeps waiting for ever.

It looks like it hangs inside the method 'getResponse' in the class
'FutureResponse', called from the method 'request' in 'CorrelatorFilter'.

Some help, please?

Thanks,

Manu