activemq-users mailing list archives

From bhartsb <bhar...@cox.net>
Subject what is the best tool for monitoring queues and topics
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:27:28 GMT

What is the best tool per AMQ per monitoring/managing queues and topics?  Is
there a good tool even?  I would like one that has the ability to:
autodiscover and enumerate existing queues and topics, be able to view msgs
in queues/topics, and create/destroy queues&topics.  Ideally it should not
be required to be present on the same machine as AMQ.

I have briefly looked at HermesJMS but find it to be lacking in many
respects:  clunky user interface,  can't be remote to AMQ, and not to
mention my developers were unsuccessful at installing and running it with
AMQ 4.1.

Thanks in advance.