activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Hofstaedter" <chr...@nmwco.com>
Subject RE: SimpleAuthenticationPlugIn problem
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:48:03 GMT
That worked for me - thanks.

However, I was trying to use the current official release of 4.0.1 and
it did not work there with the xml supplied or any other combination I
tried.

Apparently, the problem was spring - I needed the new spring jars
supplied with 4.1.  In fact, I replaced the 4.0.1 spring jars with
spring-2.0-rc1.jar and xbean-spring-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar that came with 4.1
and the supplied xml worked against 4.0.1 as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Co [mailto:aco@exist.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 4:00 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: SimpleAuthenticationPlugIn problem

This is the config I got working using the latest snapshot of ActiveMQ
4.1:

       xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util">

  <!-- Allows us to use system properties as variables in this
configuration file -->
  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfi
gurer"/>

  <broker persistent="false" brokerName="localhost" useJmx="true"
xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

      <plugins>
              <simpleAuthenticationPlugin userGroups="#groups"
userPasswords="#users"/>
      </plugins>

      <!-- disabled the commandAgent first -->
      <services>
      </services>

  </broker>

  <util:map id="users">
          <entry key="user1" value="password1"/>
  </util:map>
  <util:map id="groups">
          <entry key="user1">
                  <ref bean="group1"/>
          </entry>
  </util:map>
  <util:set id="group1">
  </util:set>

Wonder why ActiveMQ does not allow the SimpleAuthenticationPlugin to use

a null usersGroup....

Chris Hofstaedter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've taken a look on the user groups and some general searching, but
I'm