activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Charles Anthony" <charles.anth...@hpdsoftware.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Website / News
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:18:24 GMT
Hi,

I remembered seeing on the list that a 4.02 had just been released, and
so I went to http://www.activemq.org <http://www.activemq.orgI>  to find
it.

The home page, as we know, has "News" on it :It doesn't mention *any*
4.0 release, and is in ascending date order - meaning that the latest
news is at the bottom; the "latest" news being from over a year ago
(August 25, 2005).

The same info and "issue" also occurs on
http://www.activemq.org/site/news.html which I suppose is not surprising
- but in addition, it has a confluence feed telling us all about changes
on other codehaus projects, which as AMQ is no longer a codehaus project
is perhaps a little confusing.

Now, I don't suppose any of this is really of critical importance. I
think that the lack-of-news was probably caused by a hardware failure a
month or so back, and I knew where to find what I was looking for (well,
duh, the downloads link) - but I'm just thinking of
prospective/returning users who may well be put off by a significantly
out of date first page.

Cheers,

Charles.