activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 released!
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 07:29:06 GMT
Not sure if this was intended, but:

Is still marked as open.

Thought I'd mention it just in case it was unintentially marked for
this release.

cheers,

Paul Smith
On 14/11/2006, at 6:25 PM, James Strachan wrote:

> We finally got the 4.0.2 release together, many thanks to all those
> who helped get it out the door.
>
> Download it now while its hot!
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-402-release.html
>
> We recommend all users of 4.0.x to upgrade.
> --
>
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Paul Smith
Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

97 Drummond Street, Carlton VIC 3053
Tel: +61 3 9661 0200 Fax: +61 3 9654 9946
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy
this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of
this message upon the recipient's computer system.