activemq-users mailing list archives

From Xalibur <xali...@nexgo.de>
Subject Re: Network of Embedded Brokers
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:40:16 GMT
pgiesin schrieb:
> I would like to setup a network of embedded brokers. Each broker would be
> running in an instance of tomcat on a separate server. Each tomcat instance
> would also have a single producer and a single consumer. The producer should
> publish to the internal broker. The consumers should receive messages from
> each of the other brokers, but not its own.

Hello Pete,

are you talking about TopicPublishers and -Consumers or about Queues?
At least in the case of Topics there is a solution to your problem:
Create your TopicSubscriber with the parameter noLocal=true.

ActiveMQTopicSession.createSubscriber(Topic topic,
                                         String messageSelector,
                                         boolean noLocal)
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQTopicSession.html#createSubscriber(javax.jms.Topic,%20java.lang.String,%20boolean)

Regards