activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Shahpurkar, Suhas" <SShahpur...@bgcpartners.com>
Subject Active MQ with Continuations example
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:21:06 GMT
Hello,
I am a new user in ActiveMQ and Continuations.
I have tried to run the example of 'publishing the prices'. When I tried
to use multiple clients the same prices are not getting reflected to
each.
The client is consuming the messages and the same messages are not
getting reflected to other.

Can any body suggest?

Thanks and Regards
Suhas

http://www.bgcpartners.com
CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential.
If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete it. You
may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message or disclose its contents to
anybody else. Copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its contents are the
sole property of BGC and its affiliates.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.
This e-mail was issued by BGC International which is regulated by the Financial Services Authority
("FSA").  BGC International is an unlimited liability company incorporated under the laws
of England (company number 1976691 and VAT registration number 577 406809).  BGC International
registered office is at One Churchill Place, London, E14 5RD.  For any issues arising from
this email please reply to the sender.
BGC International appears on the FSA register under no 140842.  The FSA register appears at
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/.  The FSA regulates the financial services industry in the
United Kingdom and is located at 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HS.
Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any attachments
for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail
or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection
of our customers and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).