activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Bish" <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject RE: Topic In Visual C++,Who can help me?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:33:04 GMT
I've updated the example code shown here:
http://www.activemq.com/site/activemq-c-clients.html

The update show the use of topic or queue by passing a boolean into the ctor
of the producer and consumer objects on construction.

It may take some time for the webpage to update, so grab to code from trunk
if you don't see the changed code here.

Regards
Tim.