activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Deribas <thisaddressisnotm...@td.selfip.net>
Subject Re: NMS ActiveMQ unit tests
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:46:59 GMT
Hello,

Hiram Chirino said the following on 17.10.2006 23:45:

> It looks like your trying to serialize an ActiveMQ connection... are you
> doing remoting or something?  I guess we could make our exception
> serializable.

I'm just running provided tests using "nunit-gui.exe activemq-test.dll"

I'm trying to make chahges for compact framework compatibility and run
tests after every little change I made. And every time I have this
exception (even when running unchanged code from SVN).

BTW, I've tried to attach small patch to jira AMQ-969 but have the
following error: "Exception trying to establish attachment directory..."
Maybe it is something wrong with jira?

--
Oleg