activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Vinicius Carvalho" <java.vinic...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven Jetty plugin problem
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:27:32 GMT
Hello there! Not quite sure if here or the maven list I should be
asking this, but I'll give it a try ;)

When running mvn jetty:run from the web console I get an error:
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The plugin
'org.codehaus.mojo:jetty-maven-plugin' does not exist or no valid
version could be found

I've checked the pom.xml and it seems to be ok. Anyone had this problem?

Also, I'm starting a new project with amq (using spring 2.0, hence we
are embedding the broker inside the spring web application) is it
possible to use the war from web console to control our broker
instance in another context?

Best regards

--
IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer
IBM Database Associate - DB2 UDB V8.1 Family