activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Czerwonka" <aczerwo...@3esi.com>
Subject Dynamic Topics
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:41:49 GMT
I've got a requirement where the Topic that a publisher needs to publish to
is based on context from a raw message.  Is there a best practice for this
or am I required to know all of the available topics?  Can I at the very
least get a list of Topics from the broker and do some kind of pattern
matching on the message so that the publisher knows which Topics to send to?

The goal here is to have Consumers subscribe to dynamically created Topics
and have the Producer look into the message and find a Topic that
corresponds to the message.

--
Andy Czerwonka