activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help.Hurry
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:05:41 GMT
Which version are you using?

On 10/18/06, raxlee <800919@sohu.com> wrote:
>
> hi,james
>
>      thank you for your help
>
>      i use the reconnect style for the consumer
>
>      i found some exception stack just now,the error like follow
>
>     2006-10-15 22:52:21,345 [206.80.72:44689] ERROR ManagedRegionBroker
> - Failed to register destination queue://com.moloon.s
> mschat.server.AllMOQueue
> javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
> org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Queue,Destination=com.moloon.smschat.
> server.AllMOQueue
>         at mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.register(MX4JMBeanServer.java:880)
>         at
> mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.registerImpl(MX4JMBeanServer.java:807)
>         at
> mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.registerMBeanImpl(MX4JMBeanServer.java:746)
>         at
> mx4j.server.MX4JMBeanServer.registerMBean(MX4JMBeanServer.java:730)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker.registerDestination(ManagedRegionBroker.java:215)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedRegionBroker.register(ManagedRegionBroker.java:143)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedQueueRegion.createDestination(ManagedQueueRegion.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addDestination(AbstractRegion.java:77)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addDestination(RegionBroker.java:217)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addDestination(AdvisoryBroker.java:141)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.java:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addDestination(AuthorizationBroker.java:67)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(MutableBrokerFilter.java:142)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addConsumer(AbstractRegion.java:161)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addConsumer(RegionBroker.java:293)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConsumer(BrokerFilter.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConsumer(AdvisoryBroker.java:77)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConsumer(BrokerFilter.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConsumer(BrokerFilter.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConsumer(BrokerFilter.java:73)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addConsumer(AuthorizationBroker.java:125)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConsumer(MutableBrokerFilter.java:86)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processAddConsumer(AbstractConnection.java:427)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.command.ConsumerInfo.visit(ConsumerInfo.java:295)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnection.java:201)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:63)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:114)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:87)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:143)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>
>
>         2006-10-15 22:52:05,994 [48.45.110:37184] INFO  Service
> - Sync error occurred: java.lang.IllegalStateExceptio
> n: Broker has been stopped:
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService$2@13c59de
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Broker has been stopped:
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService$2@13c59de
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.ErrorBroker.removeConsumer(ErrorBroker.java:140)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.removeConsumer(MutableBrokerFilter.java:114)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processRemoveConsumer(AbstractConnection.java:445)
>         at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:63)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnection.java:201)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:63)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:114)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:87)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:143)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>
>
>          before the exception ,the reconnection consumer thread start.
>
>          it seems that,when the connection is interrupted abnormally,the old
> consumer of the queue is not destoryed when the connection is
> interrupted.that may be the reason of my problem
>
>          why is it?
>
>          can you tell me how to deal with it,how to solve it?
>
>          why the broker can recognize the new consumer as the old one who
> can't be destoryed?
>
>          can i modify the consumer of reconnection's identifier in order to
> avoid the broker recognizing the consumer as the old one?
>
>   many thanks
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/need-help.Hurry-tf2466053.html#a6874455
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>


-- 

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Mime
View raw message