activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which persistentAdapter to take?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:54:20 GMT
On 10/17/06, ojs <oliver@siegmar.net> wrote:
> James.Strachan wrote:
> >
> >>Is there any documentation for the attributes and
> >> elements for journaledJDBC? I'm especially interested in the attributes
> >> 'useJournal' and 'useQuickJournal' - how to use them?
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/incubator-activemq/incubator-activemq/4.1-SNAPSHOT/activemq.xsd.html
> >

> ...that's the page from where I knew these parameters. But the description
> is missing :-(

I've just added them, so the next build of the XSD reference should
have them in. Basically useJournal just allows you to enable/disable
the journal. useQuickJournal basically allows you to keep the messages
in the journal files and have JDBC reference the journal file (to save
copying messages from the journal into the JDBC database)

--

James
-------