activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Destinations
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:17:55 GMT
That all sounds about right to me. FWIW there's a test case if you
want to tinker with it called VirtualTopicPubSubTest.java.

So it looks like you've got the names correct - you're using the
default activemq.xml file right?

I wonder, does looking in JConsole (JMX) help diagnose whats wrong?

BTW there were some inconsistencies on the wiki page that I've now
fixed - its definitely VirtualTopic. (not the plural)

http://activemq.org/site/virtual-destinations.html