activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker used up the memory
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:12:30 GMT
On 10/3/06, HU <gong_pu@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, James
>
> The object TransactionID seemed not be released after commit so that the
> heap was used up and the OutOfMemory error occurred again on my test which
> just used a connecion, 2 sessions(one is for receive request message the
> other one is for send  respond message), a producer and a consumer.

Do you know which type is keeping hold of the references to the
TransactionID? Looking at ActiveMQSession, it seems to get rid of any
transactionID references. Are you creating 2 sessions for the entire
duration of the program or creating lots of them? Its definitely the
consumer which is running out of RAM right?
--

James
-------