activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Deribas <thisaddressisnotm...@td.selfip.net>
Subject NMS ActiveMQ unit tests
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:50:50 GMT

When I'm trying to run nunit tests on current ActiveMQ I have unhandled
exception. I'm using nunit 2.2.8 for .NET 2.0.
nms-test.dll goes fine, but testing activemq-test.dll gives exception.
Is it known bug, or should I actually ignore this exception?

---------------------------
Unhandled Exception
---------------------------
An unhandled exception was detected. Since it was most likely thrown on
a separate thread, it may or may not have been caused by the current test.

System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Type
'ActiveMQ.ConnectionClosedException' in Assembly 'activemq,
Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as
serializable.

   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.WriteObjectInfo.InitSerialize(Object
obj, ISurrogateSelector surrogateSelector, StreamingContext context,
SerObjectInfoInit serObjectInfoInit, IFormatterConverter converter,
ObjectWriter objectWriter)

   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.WriteObjectInfo.Serialize(Object
obj, ISurrogateSelector surrogateSelector, StreamingContext context,
SerObjectInfoInit serObjectInfoInit, IFormatterConverter converter,
ObjectWriter objectWriter)

   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectWriter.Serialize(Object
graph, Header[] inHeaders, __BinaryWriter serWriter, Boolean fCheck)

   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Serialize(Stream
serializationStream, Object graph, Header[] headers, Boolean fCheck)

   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSerializer.SerializeObject(Object
obj, MemoryStream stm)

   at System.AppDomain.Serialize(Object o)

   at System.AppDomain.MarshalObject(Object o)

--
Oleg