activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Async exception
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:09:31 GMT
On 10/25/06, petera <peter.anderson@egsgroup.com> wrote:

> Hiram,
>
> I can't ignore the message because it signifies the broker has gone down
> and
> so I can not produce and consume messages. I could of course restart the

Ah. so your broker is shutting down.  Well that message is just a symptom of
it going through it's shutdown process.  The question is why is the broker
going down.  Are you sure someone is not killing it?  Do the logs show any
out of memory errors?  Typically the broker does not shutdown on it's own.

broker but I can hardly be asking our help desk to do this everytime it