activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Async exception
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:36:08 GMT
It looks a message that can be safely ignored.  Is there any other bad
behaviours besides the log message?

I would recommend you try the 4.0.2 release candidate that you can get from:
http://hiramchirino.com/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC6/maven1/incubator-activemq/distributions/

I has had many bugs fixed and much more stable.