activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Stomp TemporaryTopic & TemporaryQueue
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:55:44 GMT
The STOMP protocol does not currently support temporary destinations.  In
the future the STOMP protocol may get extended to support this.  But other
protocol like the openwire protocol, do support temporary destinations.  We
are still working on getting the activemq-cpp client to support openwire.
Once that happens, you should be able to use the same client API to talk
over openwire and use temporary destinations.