activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ/Lingo performance
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:34:29 GMT
are you using a singleton lingo service object? if so, is it synchronized?
Sometimes, getting stacktrackes of the clients and servers will tell you
what your threads are waiting on most of the time.  I've got a feeling that
most threads will be blocked on some mutex in the business logic of your
service object.