activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Broker used up the memory
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 01:05:41 GMT
It's normal for open wire to hang on to some cached objects for each
connection while the connection is still active.  This is part of the value
caching feature of openwire.  Openwire will hang on to up to 16383 cached
values per connection.  Perhaps this number is a little high.  We should
make that a negotiated option in openwire.