activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions ActiveMQ C++ Client
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:52:22 GMT
We've been using gcc 4.x, which hasn't shown that warning - I'll take a
look.  But yes - the support for the stomp protocol is mature at this point
in activemq-cpp.  Of course, development is always going on - our main focus
now is adding support for other wire protocols, specifically openwire.

Regards,
Nate