activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release for activemq
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:21:05 GMT
Please make the distinction between ActiveMQ and the activemq-cpp client.
ActiveMQ has a long history with several releases:
http://www.activemq.org/site/download.html

The activemq-cpp client is a separate subproject that is still somewhat in
its infancy, but is gaining steam.  We've just had some discussion on
creating a first release, but as of right now we don't have any dates yet
... will post when we have a better picture of when this might happen.

Regards,
Nate