activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release for activemq
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:17:53 GMT
I am using the activemq-cpp client for a surveillance application for the
military.  The application is streaming surveillance information from ~ 64
sensors and multiplexing the data onto topics based on various information
about the data (content, source, etc).  The data is fed to the broker with
JMS and read by several C++ applications using the activemq-cpp client with
the STOMP protocol.

Regarding a release version of activemq, the 4.0.2 release of the broker
will support the latest activemq-cpp client.  This release for this is
already in the works - I don't know exactly when it will happen - Hiram or
James?

Now as far as a release of the activemq-cpp client (this is entirely
separate from the broker) ... we have just begun some discussion and think
it makes sense to cut an official release in the near future, so stay
tuned.  I don't know precise dates, but we will post when we have a
ballpark.

Regards,
Nate