activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Wellhöfer <Bernhard.Wellhoe...@gaia-group.com>
Subject ActiveMQ and a network of broker
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:45:08 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to solve this scenario with ActiveMQ:

I have one central machine where a central ActiveMQ broker is running. On the same machine
a server process exists which consumes messages from a queue A and as response sends some
messages into a queue B.

Some client machines come and go (employee desktop machines). On each client machine an own
broker is running. Now on the client machine a client sends a message to the central server
via queue A and consumes the message send by the central server via queue B.

I failed to write the right ActiveMQ configuration file for the central broker and for the
client broker (see attached). When my client directly connects to the central broker everything
works fine. As soon as the client connect to the client broker messages via queue A arrive
at the server, but no messages via queue B are delivered to the client.

Who can help me here?

Thx,

Bernhard