activemq-users mailing list archives

From "massive.boisson" <massive.bois...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: receiving async exception when not appropriate
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:17:42 GMT

I tried to test this with ActiveMQ 4.0.1 and regular security settings as per
page: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/security.html, and I received the
same results as in previous attempt - I receive asynch exception after send
executes without exception as if message has been indeed sent.

Any ideas what's going on?

--MB