activemq-users mailing list archives

From "massive.boisson" <massive.bois...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with JAAS
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:19:00 GMT

I am experiancing similar issue. How can I get activemq-jaas.jar?

I can't find it in neither 4.0.1, nor 4.0.2, nor
apache-activemq-4.1-incubator-20061020.071006-61.zip

The JIRA issue http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-801 has not been
updated.

Am I overlooking something, or.....
Any ideas?