activemq-users mailing list archives

From jxie <jinpeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: start message listener
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:52:43 GMT

I appreciate your messages. But I still have other issues.

Before I used embedded ActiveMQ in Tomcat, now I want to seperate activeMQ
from Tomcat. I want to run standalone ActiveMQ and I want to use a
DataSource, How do I convert the following two configurations in Tomcat into
ones in ActiveMQ.

<Resource name="jdbc/OracleSamh" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"

factory="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory"
                      maxActive="40"
                      maxIdle="2"
                      maxWait="10000"
                      username="admin"
                      password="99"
                      driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
                      url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:dev"
                        removeAbandoned="true"
                  removeAbandonedTimeout="60"
                  logAbandoned="true" />

                <Resource name="jms/ConnectionFactory" auth="Container"
type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
                        description="JMS Connection Factory"

factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
                        brokerURL="tcp://localhost:61616"
                        brokerName="LocalActiveMQBroker"/>