activemq-users mailing list archives

From jxie <jinpeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: start message listener
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:50:22 GMT

Before I used embedded ActiveMQ in Tomcat, now I want to seperate activeMQ
from Tomcat. I want to run standalone ActiveMQ and I want to use a
DataSource, How do I convert the following two configurations in Tomcat into
ones in ActiveMQ.

<Resource name="jdbc/OracleSamh" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"
			factory="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory"
		      	maxActive="40"
		      	maxIdle="2"
		      	maxWait="10000"
		      	username="admin"
		      	password="99"
		      	driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
		      	url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:dev"
			removeAbandoned="true"
                  	removeAbandonedTimeout="60"
                  	logAbandoned="true" />

		<Resource name="jms/ConnectionFactory" auth="Container"
type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
			description="JMS Connection Factory"
			factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
			brokerURL="tcp://localhost:61616"
			brokerName="LocalActiveMQBroker"/>

I appreciate your help.