activemq-users mailing list archives

From mocanu stefan <mocanushte...@yahoo.com>
Subject HTTP transport / web.xml
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:47:54 GMT

Hi!

I would like to configure ActiveMQ to use the HTTP transport protocol. I am
using the Resin server.
Here is the problem: I succesfully used ActiveMQ using TCP transport, but
now I would like to make it work behind a firewall, with minimum changes. We
thought about using the HTTP transport.

I searched for examples, but all of them describe how to start an embedded
Jetty server. I do not want to start an embedded one, I just want to make it
work with the current servlet container (Resin). Could you point me to some
documentation on how to achieve that? How would the new web.xml file look?

Thank you.