activemq-users mailing list archives

From "massive.boisson" <massive.bois...@gmail.com>
Subject receiving async exception when not appropriate
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:33:14 GMT

Hi,

I am using AMQs securty with ssl authorization and authentication features
provided by recent changes to AMQ 4.1. So I am in fact using what Sepand and
my collegue ngcutura have done recently.

When I send a message to queue that I have no privilages to neither create
nor write to (the queue does not even exist to begin with), the call to
amqProducer.send(myDest, jmsMessage) passes successfully!
I only get exception throught exception listener. Obviously this is a big
problem for me, because my program continiues to function as if all is ok,
loosing the data from the message that it thought it sent.

The url my clien connects to is:
failover:(ssl://localhost:61616)?soTimeout=10000&connectionTimeout=0&trace=false&jms.closeTimeout=15000&jms.useAsyncSend=false&jms.copyMessageOnSend=false&jms.optimizeAcknowledge=false&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=30000&wireFormat.stackTraceEnabled=true&wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=true

Well long, but it does say: jms.useAsyncSend=false!

The async exception I get is:
javax.jms.JMSException: User KB is not authorized to write to:
queue://APPLICATIONS
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:46)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1487)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection$2.run(ActiveMQConnection.java:1460)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: User KB is not authorized to write
to: queue://APPLICATIONS
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v2.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.createThrowable(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:216)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v2.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsalThrowable(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:176)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v2.ConnectionErrorMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(ConnectionErrorMarshaller.java:69)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:349)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:275)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any ideas what is going on? I looked for the similar bug on the JIRA, but
found none.

Is this intended behaviour?

--MB